- Total Play Time: 25 Hours
- Average Play Time: 1 hour and 47 Minutes
- Total Rupee’s Found: 24,881
- Times Defeated: 4
- Maiamai’s Found: all 100 (no guide)
- Heart Pieces Found: 20/28 (no guide)
- Master Sword: Smithed twice, for the ultimate blade
- Tunic: Red Mail
- Treacherous Tower: Completed to obtain all items
I think that about covers everything. It’s hard to say how I would place this in my level of likeness for the series, but I can narrow it down to my favourite in the handheld series, which is a strong second. Minish Cap being my favourite.
I got my The Wind Waker HD Wii U today! The game is almost done installing right now and I can’t wait to play it!
I also can’t wait to pick up my Limited Edition physical copy October 8! That figure is fricking sweeet.
The new Legend of Zelda game for the 3DS has gained the title of “The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds”!
No release date has been set yet, but they are shooting for a release of this Holiday!
In other Zelda news, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Wii U is set for a release of October of this year as well!
omg why are these not on my feet?
These are actually really awesome. Quality!
A collection of Characters from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker!
The Sages, from The Wind Waker.