- Total Play Time: 25 Hours
- Average Play Time: 1 hour and 47 Minutes
- Total Rupee’s Found: 24,881
- Times Defeated: 4
- Maiamai’s Found: all 100 (no guide)
- Heart Pieces Found: 20/28 (no guide)
- Master Sword: Smithed twice, for the ultimate blade
- Tunic: Red Mail
- Treacherous Tower: Completed to obtain all items
I think that about covers everything. It’s hard to say how I would place this in my level of likeness for the series, but I can narrow it down to my favourite in the handheld series, which is a strong second. Minish Cap being my favourite.
The new Legend of Zelda game for the 3DS has gained the title of “The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds”!
No release date has been set yet, but they are shooting for a release of this Holiday!
In other Zelda news, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Wii U is set for a release of October of this year as well!
The opening scene of A Link to the Past is one of my all time favorites. It was one of the first video game moments I can remember giving me chills.