Easily one of the best experiences of my life. It was four movements, each one being from a different game. The first one was Ocarina of Time, then Wind Waker, followed by Twilight Princess and finishing it off with A Link To The Past. The whole thing was about 2 maybe 2 and a half hours long, but it was still fantastic. The whole place looked amazing, the orchestra performed fantastically, and the video compilation in the background was very well done.
While I was there, I brought my 3DS along (as did Alissa) and I got 130 different street passes, and Alissa got 100. Including 1 from Hokkaido, Japan. I completed 3 different puzzles, and that was with ignoring the first 50 or so people I got. Fucking ridiculous. I’ve got a few pictures I’ll post in a moment!
Zelda Dungeon has been posting translations for the new book Hyrule Historia. All the while, they’ve been posting translations on what appears to be the official timeline for the entire series.
Now they have posted a visual aid, translated of everything, and this is it! Apparently all of us “split timeline theory” fans have been wrong in the extent that we never considered his death to create a new timeline. Merry Christmas/Happy 25th Anniversary to all you Legend of Zelda fans! I hope this is a good gift to you.
So, this is my Zelda collection, minus my posters.
Here’s the list:
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask manga
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time manga, part 1 and 2
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap manga
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages manga
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons manga
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past manga
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass manga
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess gamecube version
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii walkthrough (came with a poster)
- The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker which I don’t have the box for
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- The Legend of Zelda themed 3DS
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with 25th Anniversary Orchestrated CD and Zelda themed Wiimote
So yeah. That’s my collection. I also have the 3 Series poster collection from Club Nintendo, and a Skyward Sword poster that I printed from Wal-Mart